Stop Texting And Driving Apps – Texting And Driving Protection Apps
Why Should You Use Stop Texting And Driving Apps? Texting while driving is a growing cause of distracted driving apps leading to increasing number of fatal crashes in recent years. Thousands of people die every year due to road accidents caused by distracted driving. And hundreds of thousands get injured. If you think you can avoid the potential risks by keeping your phone on silent mode when driving, you are wrong. It has become a habit for many to text or chat on their cell phone. Using some stop texting and driving Apps is the only trusted way to stop you or a loved one from using the cell phone when driving.
Also Read: FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Advantages of Apps
There are many reasons why you should choose stop texting and driving Apps to prevent the use of cell phones when driving. Some of the key features found in these apps are as following:
- Prevent Texting when Driving: Some apps can completely disable the phone’s ability to send text, chat messages, and emails or the use of social networking sites and the web. These apps can detect the vehicle’s motion and then prevent the driver from using their phones.
- Use with Different Devices: Such stop texting and driving Apps can be used with the commonly available operating systems.
- Easy to Setup: It is extremely easy to setup and use. The intuitive user-interface provides parents all the information about their teen driver’s location, speed, and other activities.
- Detecting Vehicle Motion: Such apps have GPS-based technology for detecting vehicle motion. The moment the vehicle starts moving, the app will detect motion to prevent the driver from using the phone in any way. The only way to use the phone is to stop the vehicle.
Eliminate Driver Interaction
The advantage of using such apps is that they can be used without any driver control. Parents can have total control over the app, thus ensuring maximum safety. Your teen will not be able to tamper with the app or their mobile.
You can also set a wide range of notifications and alerts. Monitor the driver’s actions and other aspects such as:
- Attempts to disable the app
Such stop texting and driving Apps can alert parents whenever their teen driver crosses the safe speed limit. You will always be aware of where the driver is. Thus, such apps can do much more than just preventing a driver from using the cell phone when driving. They can increase the driver’s overall safety, including the safety of those around them.
Some apps can also allow you to set up no-cell phone zones. For example, you can also prevent your child from using their phone when they enter their school. They will be able to focus on their classes instead of spending time on the cell phone. Even adults can set their workplace as no-cell phone zone to ensure that they can focus on their work. Thus, stop texting and driving Apps can not only help prevent distracted driving, these applications can also provide many other monitoring functions.